WEEKLY QUESTION 3

QUESTION TIME!!!


                                          
So, as all of you know that I started a special post called"WEEKLY QUESTIONS" on 29th of September. Also I continued this series. Last week's question was,According to you what does it cost us to be a dancer?
Three bloggers answered my question -Rekha sahay,Amit Kumar Jha and Sreedhar Bhattaram. Out of these i found the best answer was written by-.......
Sreedhar bhattaram who blogs here.
You can view his answer on the right sidebar of my blog. He is a superb blogger with a mind boiling with inspirational and motivational ideas. Do view his blog and I am sure that you will like it.

So lets get moving onto Today's Question. You can simply answer my question in the comments box. If you want to start a discussion then "EVERYTHING ABOUT DANCE", the community is the best option.Do you know about the great dancer and actress,Sudha Chandran? If not,read her life story asap.Then asnwer my question.....


QUESTION-

What are your ideas about this famous dancer? Say in one sentence.

P.S- You don't have to be a dancer necessarily to answer this question. 



I am eagerly waiting for your replies. You have one week's time to answer this question. The best answer will be shown on my blog homepage by the next Thursday.Till then, keep dancing, smiling and reading

Lots of love,
Anupriya

Labels: , ,