WEEKLY QUESTION 2

WEEKLY QUESTION 2

So as you already know that I started a special post called "WEEKLY QUESTIONS" last week. So we are going to continue this series. I had said that the best answer to my question will be shown on my blog homepage and so is it. You can find the answer on the right sidfebar of the blog. The answer was written by
Arohii, the blogger of the awesome blog " JOIE DE VIVRE " Do check out her blog out and I am sure you will like it. The other answers were given by Tomichan Matheikal, Dilip Kumar and Urvashi. I would like to thank you all for answering to this question. If you had missed that post, view it here.

So lets get moving onto Today's Question. You can simply answer my question in the comments box. If you want to start a discussion then "EVERYTHING ABOUT DANCE", the community is the best option.

QUESTION-

According to you, what does it costs us to be a dancer?

P.S- You don't have to be a dancer necessarily to answer this question. 

I am eagerly waiting for your replies. You have one week's time to answer this question. The best answer will be shown on my blog homepage by the next Thursday.

Love
Anupriya







Labels: ,